Monday 29 February 2016

29th of February


Hi there interested reader, thank you for passing by my blog and investing your time in reading this probably nonsense post, but please don't leave .. at least not after you got to this part,





So first of all I'm writing in English all of a sudden, in fact it's not that sudden since the first posts on this blog were in English .. I've decided to write in English because I think my feelings and thoughts flow much better in English than Arabic.

Second of all, I've been through some technical difficulties the last couple of weeks which stood between me and blogging. My Camera broke down for some unknown reason and miraculously it worked again, and just when I got my spirit up my pc went crazy and I didn't have access to Blogger or Photoshop to edit my photos. I've been told that my pc is beyond hopeless and it just wouldn't work any more .. and that is just sad :(


surprisingly enough; adapting yourself to a new and shared "virtual" environment is much more harder than I thought. So all this while; I've been waiting for this dull situation to get fixed up magically.

Yesterday I've found out that 2016 is a leap year *insert awkward wow sounds here* and 29th of February is happening; and I thought like what would I do in a date that doesn't occur until the next four years?  First thought that came to my mind is adapting to my new situation and try to work my best at it.

One of them was my pc problem and my blog hiatus cause honestly I don't want my blogging passion to burnt out.

So I'll posting more frequently from this post and on ...promise!


I thought about writing some interesting facts about feb 29th but this post has gone long enough already and Google is ready to be more informative than me.

Apart from the strange date it's just like any other day, it's up to you to make it special or worth remembering.

Whoever reached this point of the post, thank you! you're the reason for me to keep blogging ..  


Share your thoughts about what do you want me to talk about in the comments below, words of encouragement are more than welcome !






 

No comments:

Post a Comment